Jizy Tennis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komunitas Pencinta Tenis Indonesia

IndeksIndeks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Jizy
Admin
Jizy

Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final Empty
PostSubyek: Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final   Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 17:17

Petenis Rusia, Elena Vesnina dalam wawancara eksklusif nya dengan wartawan Chempionat.com, Artem Taimanov, mengatakan bahwa ia tidak akan berpartisipasi di final Fed Cup melawan Italia bulan November mendatang.

Quote :
"Unfortunately, I can't play in the final of the Fed Cup. For the first time I qualified for the tournament champions in Sofia and plan to take part in it. Of course, many people may negatively perceive my choice, but for seven years I've always given priority to the team, put it in the first place - that is to choose for the Federation and our captain, our country. A Personal Competition, personal rating has always suffered from this - and not only to me, of course. And now I got the opportunity, got to this prestigious tournament ... the first time I can finish the year in the top twenty, and would very much like to achieve this. When there is a chance , it is necessary to try to implement. It was very hard to make this choice. I've always enjoyed playing in the Fed Cup. They still have Maria Kirilenko, who has never won the Fed Cup and I think she wants to do it, there's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. course , the match with Italy will be very difficult, but do not sprinkle ashes - in our country, there is still tennis players who can play, "- said Vesnina.
Berita asli dalam bahasa Rusia klik di sini
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://jizytennis.indonesianforum.net
VIDI

VIDI

PostSubyek: Re: Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final   Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 22:47

Terus gantinya sapa dong??? Berharap ma Sveta Ber-pray Ber-pray
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jizy
Admin
Jizy

PostSubyek: Re: Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final   Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 8:47

Ngeliat kondisi saat ini yang available cuma Makiri, Sveta, Katia, Nastya
Berarti Nastya bakal gantiin Vesnina berpasangan dengan Katia di nomer doubles
She's not a bad doubles player, you know. Thatsrite 
Berpasangan dengan Lucie Safarova udah menangin satu gelar premier tahun ini di Madrid, not bad knowing that the final will be held on clay too. Wink

Menilik ke tim lawan yang pasti gak bakal jauh-jauh dari quartet Sara, Berta, Fla, dan Frans, menurutku final nanti masih bakal cukup imbang lah, berharap aja semua tim Rusia on fire.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
VIDI

VIDI

PostSubyek: Re: Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final   Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 23:49

Vesi ga ikut Fed Cup karena mau ikut TOC ternyata Thatsrite 
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jizy
Admin
Jizy

PostSubyek: Re: Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final   Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 0:16

VIDI wrote:
Vesi ga ikut Fed Cup karena mau ikut TOC ternyata Thatsrite 
lah, itu kan ada disebutin di beritanya scratch 
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final   Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Vesnina: Unfortunately, I cannot play in the Fed Cup final
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Jizy Tennis :: Lapak Umum :: Berita Baru-
Navigasi: